16-Day Scuba Diving Adventure In Bali & Islands
Escape artists doubling as highly experienced scuba divers – you’re welcomed on this adventurous deep sea trip to enjoy the vitality of Bali’s beaches, diving environments, cultural riches, and natural glory.
- - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals, as indicated on Itinerary
- - Expert Guide to lead the way throughout program
- -Myriad of treasured diving locations: North Point N’dao Island, Mambo Jambo, Batu Bolong, more!
- -Marvelous wildlife encounters: Dugong, manta ray, Komodo sharks, many more!
- - Entrance Fees to Parks
- - Private transportation
- For detailed info on the amazing treats of this trip, and the Itinerary, take a look at the PDF below!
Pick Your Date
Overwhelmed with Wonder:
Rote Island is located in East Nusa Tenggara, popularly known for its enchanting Nembrala Beach, where you can get your fill of breathtaking views, both above and below water.
Canggu, a lively town full of fun and backpackers, offers a wide stretch of black sand beach world-famous for its blissful waters.
Alor – Diving sites galore ! , meet the Dugong, an endangered sea mammal that inhabits Alor Island.
Batu Bolong – that’s right. More thrilling animal encounters with Sea Turtles, and at Crystal Rock, Komodo Sharks
Land Features – visit the Ledalero Museum for a look at beautiful locally retrieved artifacts, learn about the traditional Ikat weaving process in Sikka Village, and take a memorable tour around fisherman village Pulau Babi.
When in… perfect waters, it’s your opportunity to come across Green Sea Turtles in Siaba Besar and visit nearby traditional towns like Takpala, free of much of the modern gadgetry many other societies have grown accustomed to using daily.