Bali Mind-blowing Surf Adventure
8-day All Level Surf Camp Retreat to Bali, Indonesia Travel like a rock star while you surf dreamy warm waves, snorkel with manta rays and turtles over a kaleidoscopic coral reef, dine on gourmet cuisine, and swoon over tropical sunsets at beachfront bars. With excursions…
- Trip Info
- Trip Includes
8-day All Level Surf Camp Retreat to Bali, Indonesia
Travel like a rock star while you surf dreamy warm waves, snorkel with manta rays and turtles over a kaleidoscopic coral reef, dine on gourmet cuisine, and swoon over tropical sunsets at beachfront bars.
With excursions to dramatic Hindu temples and the beloved Sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud, you’ll also dive deep into the colorful history and culture of Bali. Each day we have curated an experience for you to enjoy the best Bali has to offer, Come and be a rock star with us on this incredible Bali adventure!
- May 25 – June 1
- June 8 – 15
Canggu Beach is a coastal village and an up-and-coming resort area that is roughly situated between Seminyak and Tanah Lot. The coastline of Canggu comprises different black-sand beaches, almost all with surf breaks that are popular haunts of surfers from around the world. Canggu has waves for all levels of surfers in both wet and dry seasons. However, be sure you don’t cut your teeth on the more powerful breaks like Canggu’s famous barrels. Beginners should stick to spots like Eco Beach and Batu Bolong when the swell is mellow.
In this Camp you will learn:
- Standing Up
- Dropping into waves
- Riding across waves
- Surf etiquette
- Board designs
- Wave types
- Travel Style: Surf Camp
- Physical Rating: 9
- Level Required: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
- Price: $$
- Season: All Year Long
- Activities: Surf, Snorkeling, SUP
- Age: 30 - 50
- 3-nights accommodation at the Como Hotel
- 4-nights accommodation a Indiana Kenanga Hotel
- Three healthy, gourmet meals each day
- custom cuisine for any dietary restriction – Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten, Lactose, etc.
- Most meals are at the hotel’s beachfront restaurant and several will be at the best Balinese restaurants in town
- Daily Surf lessons for all levels
- Video Analysis – Responsive video coaching to get your surfing to the next level
- Surf equipment including soft tops, high-performance epoxy, and fiberglass surfboards
- Van and boat transportation to the different surf breaks throughout your week
- PVA rash guard (surf shirt)
- Excursion Tanah Lot Temple in Canggu
- Snorkeling tour in Nusa Lembongan
- Sunset SUP tour in Nusa Lembongan
- Rejuvenating yoga classes
- One complimentary one-hour therapeutic massage
- Balinese full service spa at each hotel
start: Saturday May 25, 2019end: Saturday June 1, 2019Group Size: No Size Limitprice: /Person
We don’t offer insurance against any loss or injury while you’re surfing with us so we STRONGLY ADVISE you ensure your travel insurance covers you for surfing (which is often classed as a dangerous or extreme sport). Legian Beach is generally a safe place to learn to surf since it’s sandy (no rocks or coral), the water isn’t deep and there are always lifeguards keeping a lookout. We don’t require you to have your own insurance if you want to surf with us, but if you choose to surf uninsured it’s at your own risk.
Every sport brings some risks, but it’s definitely safe to surf in Bali. The water is warm and we have plenty of different spots. Beach breaks, semi-beach break, reef breaks.
Bali is one of the best places to learn how to surf. We have great beginner spots, where it is perfect to teach you how to surf and help you ride your first waves.
Any season is good to surf in Bali due to the consistency of the swell. There are differences in the size of the waves during the year and depending on the spot. Irrespective of your surfing level, we will find the right waves for you!
Note that for the very beginners, we will start lessons in the white wash waves close to the shore until you know how to get up.