Surf & Yoga Camp in Montañita, Ecuador
Enjoy 10 Days surfing the best South American Waves, Epic outdoor adventures Imagine disconnecting from the rest of the world in an authentic Ecuadorian surfer town Ayampe. The most diverse place in the world, offering you endless waves, picture perfect beach breaks, fresh and…
- Trip Info
- Trip Includes
Enjoy 10 Days surfing the best South American Waves, Epic outdoor adventures
Imagine disconnecting from the rest of the world in an authentic Ecuadorian surfer town Ayampe. The most diverse place in the world, offering you endless waves, picture perfect beach breaks, fresh and delicious local fruit, unforgettable sunsets, playful sea life, million places to explore, and a culture well worth the experience!
Our Ecuador surf trip is an authentic local experience that not only empowers you in your journey and at the same time empowers the entire community by giving back. The Pata Sudaka team was born and raised in this country and as we all know the best way to experience a country is to do it with the locals. Our trip takes place along La ruta del Spondylus (the Route of the Inca shell), a coast full of fun waves with a tropical Latin feeling.
- The best South American waves, epic outdoor adventures, an escape to nature
- Professional surf lessons with a homegrown team
- Enjoy local cuisine with fresh and healthy meals made daily
- Long sandy beaches, tropical forest, and endless wildlife
- Become a part of our happy local community
- Experience the real Ecuadorian culture and lifestyle
Welcome to one of the coolest places in the world. Ecuador is close to our heart and we are stoked to be able to share this amazing place with you, and show you around it’s beauty.
The variety of waves and the right equipment will improve your surf style and technique before you can say ALOHA!
- 4 Private surf sessions
- 2 Theoretic Surf lessons = tips and techniques
- Surfboards the entire time of trip
- Professional Surf instructor
- At least 2 other surf spots beside Ayampe
- Video Analysis of your surfing skills
Daily yoga and meditation is available at your will but yoga builds strength, balance and flexibility which any surfer will tell you are key elements in surfing. Pata Sudaka wants you to improve your surfing as well as your life and this trip offers a unique chance to do just that by maximizing the benefits of surf and yoga combined.
THIS SURF CAMP IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- have never surfed before but you love the ocean
- surf already but want to improve your surf technique and style
- want to learn how to read the ocean to catch more good long waves
- like the real simple surf lifestyle
- 10 days / 9 nights in Hammocks paradise
- All breakfast and lunch (except 2-3 when we are on the road), some dinners and a special last day BBQ
- Daily and yoga meditation
- 3 theoretical surf classes
- 4 private in water lessons, surfboards the entire time
- Transport and access to Los Frailes Conservation national Park and to Agua Blanca natural Clay pools and spa
- 1 Welcome surprise gift
- ProfeSsional pictures and videos access
- Airport transfers
- Workshops: Ecuadorian cooking class, Salsa lessons, Slackline instructor and more
- Travel insurance is not including and is mandatory
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel
- Airfare not included
start: Sunday January 5, 2020end: Tuesday January 14, 2020Group Size: 10 paxprice: /Person
About 30 to 40% of our travelers have never touched a surfboard. We are here to help beginners learn how to surf, and help intermediate surfers progress faster.
About half of our travelers are “lone travelers”, so you will most probably not be the only lone traveler in your group. Whether you are traveling with other groups of friends, couples or lone travelers, you can expect to meet new friends with who you will have a great time!
We recommend our clients to get a quality travel insurance with a well known company: Blue-Cross, Manulife, Escapade, RBC, TravelGuard, etc. Make sure the insurance company covers surfing as an activity.
All you need is a valid passport which entitles you to 90 days in country as a tourist. Be sure you have at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires or else you may not be able to leave your home country, even if you plan to be gone for only a couple of weeks!***