Mexican Adventures for Experienced Divers
Sumerge yourself into sunken ships, coral reefs, and magical Cenotes. If you are a certified diver looking for more adventures and experience, then this tour is for you ! Come and immerse yourself in the pristine waters of the most famous and beautiful dive sites you’ll ever…
- Trip Info
- Trip Includes
Sumerge yourself into sunken ships, coral reefs, and magical Cenotes.
If you are a certified diver looking for more adventures and experience, then this tour is for you ! Come and immerse yourself in the pristine waters of the most famous and beautiful dive sites you’ll ever visit. Cozumel is world-renown to be part of the second largest barrier reef system in the world and is considered some of the best wall diving in the world.
Tour destined for experienced divers with a minimum certification of Advanced. The maximum depth will be 30m. We started with simple dives for people who have not dived for a long time. Prepare to enjoy wonderful experiences underwater, exploring the mysteries of the sea.
In this trip you will:
- Improve your Dive skills
- Explore underwater world
- Life marine encounter
- Dive admiring the coral formations
- Explore the mysterious Cenotes
- Travel Style: Scuba Diving Adventures
- Physical rating: 9
- Level Required: Advanced / Experienced Diver
- Price: $$
- Season: All Year Long
- Activities: Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Age: All ages
- Transport from the airport of Cancun to a villa in Playa del Carmen
- 3- Day Scuba Gear and Dive Equipment
- 1 Instructor every group of 4
- 1-Day Barco Hundido y Barracuda Diving.
- 1-Day Boat Trip (Booze Cruise)
- 1-Day Cenote 2 Ojos. 2 Tanks. 5 Hours.
- 5 Nights sharing room in a villa (You can supplement for a private room)
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch.
- Transport included in all activities
- 1 Expert from our team in all activities
- BBQ/Party night out (groups of 4 people & up)
- Transportation from the villa to the airport of Cancun
Our trip includes picking you up from the airport. Here you will find more information:
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Cancún International Airport (CUN).
A travel-insurance policy to cover theft, loss, adventure sports and medical problems is a very good idea. Some policies specifically exclude dangerous activities, so check carefully to make sure you're covered for all your activities of choice.
Here some suggestions:
-World Nomads: www.worldnomads.com
-John Hancock: www.johnhancocktravel.com
-Surf Travel Insurance: www.surftravelinsurance.com
Open Water Level is mandatory, our instructor will review and help you to improve your buoyancy control before the actual dive.
A cavern is as the opening area of a cave that receives direct sunlight, goes no deeper than 70 feet (21 m) and is within 130 linear feet (39 m) of the cave entrance. Basically, if you don’t see natural light, you’re in a cave. And since a cavern is defined by natural light — sunlight, caverns do not exist at night. Cavern diving is strictly a daytime endeavor.
Diving in caverns is not complicated and it is safe if you follow the instructions of your guide at all time.
he average temperature is 25ºC/77ºF in the freshwater. Where we find halocline the salt water is little warmer and in average 28ºC/82ºF.